The First Two Weeks Of School

In the first two weeks of school we have done a lot.

Maths

My favourite thing in maths is probably the numeracy ninjas, numeracy ninjas is where you have a list of math question and a five-minute timer, you have to try and do the as many questions as you can, the amount of questions is what colour belt you have I am on purple belt and my highest is 21, there is a total of 30 questions.

Literacy

My favourite thing in literacy was a task we did it’s called silver buttons. Silver buttons is a book that we read, we focused on the text type and how it was placed, then we did many activities related to the book, one of the activities was seeing where the book was placed and where it went.

Science

The best thing we did in science was looking at the human body. We got to build our own spinal cord, made out of pasta, lifesavers and a pipe cleaner. We have also did some skeleton art I drew a hand then painted the background. Science is one of my favourite subjects.

Skipping

I am in the Mil-Lel blue lake bouncers team this will be my third year on the team. Skipping is one of my passions and I love teaching others how to skip as well.